The Chronicle posted a great blog post featuring photos from 1982 San Francisco after the Super Bowl XVI victory. Head over there to see all the great photos.
Who’s got it better than us?!
Half of these photos (and they are fucking rad, CLICK THROUGH) were taken less than two blocks from where I live now and just as close to where I grew up. I was 5. If I had been a decade older, I’d be in them.
Much of my memories of the 80s and my father are of us celebrating the Niners winning the Super Bowl. THEY REALLY DID WIN THAT MUCH.
I may be a baseball girl now, but I was a football daughter once, and I will always be a 415 child.
- witnes likes this
- cardigankhaleesi likes this
- tymethiefslongerthoughts likes this
- findtheswagger likes this
- beerandrap likes this
- grilledcheese likes this
- babylonfalling likes this
- brentonhaslam likes this
- doublejack likes this
- amindy07 reblogged this from ladymisskate
- misterelguapo likes this
- amindy07 likes this
- ladymisskate reblogged this from bayvintage and added:
- ladymisskate likes this
- jamesgotsoul reblogged this from yoitsmario
- yoitsmario reblogged this from rp0730
- yoitsmario likes this
- ztaylor likes this
- willystaley likes this
- felipe1026 reblogged this from bayvintage
- rp0730 reblogged this from bayvintage
- snapandgo likes this
- felipe1026 likes this
- dtownsteez likes this
- beerandrap reblogged this from straightmaxin
- straightmaxin reblogged this from bayvintage
- visualshangri-la reblogged this from bayvintage
- straightmaxin likes this
- bayvintage posted this